Business Analysts are responsible for supporting the end to end implementation of projects and solutions from analyzing and documenting business and system requirements, preparing solution proposals, translating requirements into functional specifications, supporting build deliverables, planning and performing test activities, providing end-user training and creating end-user documentation, through to deployment, stabilization and steady state support.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Requirement gathering for web and app development projects
- Preparation of necessary docs(RFP, SOW, NDAs and POC) for the clients requirement.
- Understanding the default software/applications products and services of Webkul and its functionalities(at workflow level) for a personalized explanation of the same to the clients.
- Handling customer’s pre-sales and post-sales queries over various communication mediums like calls/ mails.
- Project assignment and being clients major communication for ongoing projects.
- Managing project delivery
- Assigning the technical queries/issues of clients to the technical departments.
- Preparing a full User guide(technical doc/content).
- Must have experience in technical projects requirement gathering.
- Good observation of technical workflow in the app, websites and software tools.
- Learning new software tools, platforms and tech stacks.
- Updated with latest technologies and market leaders.
- Problem solver with sound attention to details.
- Understanding & drafting of Business Proposals, POC, SOW, NDA and RFPs.
- Excellent presentation and emailing skills.
- Basic knowledge of tech stacks like PHP, React JS, Android, iOS, Flutter, APIs, etc along with integration work will be considered as a high plus-point.
- A bachelors/ Master’s degree in business or related field
- Analytical, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills.
- Must emphasize automation and development/operational efficiency.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of Web and app end technology.
- Should be Excellent in communication as well as written English.
- Must have experience of doing client meetings
- Good analytical approach for understanding flow and pattern.
- Ready to take challenges and flexible.