The HR Manager will research, develop, and implement effective recruiting and staffing strategies to attract a diverse pool of qualified and capable talent for the Firm. HR needs to understand the organization’s needs and make sure those needs are met when recruiting for new positions. They will also manage employee lifecycle and support the team.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Reviewing resumes and applications
- Conducting recruitment interviews and providing the necessary inputs during the hiring process
- Reviewing job descriptions for all positions at regular intervals and updating them in consultation with the respective managers
- Maintaining HR records, such as those related to compensation, employee personal details for signing of contracts
- Communicating and explaining the organization’s HR policies to the employees
- Inputs to be provided for payouts of employees
- Regular updating of communication channels
- Preparing and submitting all relevant HR letters/documents/certificates as per the requirement of employees in consultation with the management
- Preparing and processing timely distribution of salary, bonus, increment salary slip, leave encashment and full and final settlements
- Recording, maintaining and monitoring attendance to ensure employee punctuality
- Facilitating newcomers joining formalities
- Maintaining and regularly updating master database (personal file, personal database, etc.) of each employee
- Preparing letters such as offer and confirmation
- Conducting exit formalities for employees and recording them accordingly
- Engaging with employees on a regular basis to understand the motivation levels of people in the organization
- Conducting first round of telephonic interview for the candidates to schedule interviews.
- Experience in strategic planning and execution.
- Highly computer literate with capability in MS Office and related business tools.
- Strong social skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional leadership and coaching skills.
- Responsible for developing a cost effective manpower planning chart ensuring optimization of resources for all functions.
- To manage manpower cost vis profitability of the company, ensure most competitive resources are attracted in the budgeted cost.
- Explore and implement the market best practices in the recruitment.
- Creation and communication of KRAs and KPIs to all the employees and measuring the same.
- Provide leadership, and strategic direction and establish guidelines for administration of HR, benefits, and payroll.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills with negotiation tactics.
- Experience with recruitment processes.
- Excellent time management & ability to meet deadlines.
- Proactive, flexible & open to new learning.
- Proficiency in Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Experience in managing employee life cycle.