We are looking for a Front -End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical and technical implementation, taking an active role on the both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Strong understanding of the design system and its UI components and the ability to update it based on changing business requirements.
- Create simple, seamless design & experiences across a variety of apps and platforms by distilling requirements & design goals into sketches, wireframes, and prototypes.
- To design and develop good look and feel websites with creative visual thinking on Web pages.
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems
- Work with Clients/Business Team to finalize wireframes
- Ability to understand Business Domain & can quickly adapt to design by doing own research.
- Collaborate and work with different Business units like the Development team, Business Team, and other functional teams.
- Keeping up with current trends and technologies of mobile design and user experience.
- A team player who can easily adapt in a rapidly changing environment.
- Strong design thinking to have a tactical design and working in Adobe XD, FIGMA, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Comfortable working with Interactive Prototyping tools.
- Knowledge of CSS, CSS extension languages (Less, Sass), and CSS preprocessor tools.
- Knowledge of HTML5 and its best practices.
- Minimum 2+ years of Hands on experience in UI/UX Designing & Development.
- Desire to learn new skills.
- Good exposure in Adobe-Photoshop, Adobe-Illustrator, Adobe-XD and Figma.
- Excellent communication, critical thinking, good organizational skills & detail-oriented mindset.
- Must be able to work 9:30 AM to 6:30 PM IST Monday to Friday.