You will ensure that you produce robust, secure, modular, and maintainable code. You will coordinate with other team members, including back-end developers and UX/UI designers. Your commitment to team collaboration, perfect communication, and a quality product is crucial.
- Understands modern web architecture
- Detailed knowledge of Vue 3 (including router, i18n, Vuex, etc.)
- Deep Understanding of Vue build mechanism (WebPack, Vite, and SSR)
- Strong understanding of AJAX, DOM, and JSON/JSONP
- Knowledge of REST-APIs (theory and modelling)
- Experience with HTML5 features, especially local databases.
- Experience in cross-browser compatibility, usability, and accessibility design issues.
- Basic knowledge of PHP is preferable
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication Skill
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a technical field /or equivalent work experience.
- Familiarity with NodeJS
- Knowledge of NativeScript-Vue
- Experience with relational databases is a strong plus (MySql)