We are looking to hire a dedicated content writer to create content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and the company website. The content writer’s responsibilities include evaluating analytics to adjust content as needed, regularly updating the company’s website, and promoting the company blog by pitching articles to various third-party platforms. You should also be able to follow editorial guidelines when creating content.
- Planning, design and development of Azure, AWS, GCP and other Cloud deployment
- Working closely with client and delivering outcomes per the SoW and SLA
- Architect, design, develop, deploy and document new systems or maintain existing systems on Cloud Platforms based on specifications.
- Collaborate with, provide continuous guidance to, and influence design decisions of various Agile development teams for various existing and new products and solutions with respect to Cloud enablement, migration and infrastructure needs, to adopt and promote Cloud best practices, and economies of scale.
- Engage customers understand their use cases and operational needs, as well as engage with Cloud Platform vendors to understand their technology roadmaps and evolution and translate to comprehensive technology guidance for various product teams.
- Design for Cloud security and compliance ensure solutions and operations reliability.
- Drive and conduct audits on current cloud utilization and recommend cloud optimization and security changes.
- Act as a mentor and technical consultant for the various teams.
- AWS Certified cloud professional preferred
- Well versed with IaaS and PaaS services of AWS, Azure and GCP
- Understand the technical financial organizational requirements constraints of enterprise customers and work closely with multiple teams to lead cloud enabled solutions
- Demonstrate ability to architect enterprise ready secure and scalable solutions in cloud optimized for cost.
- Hands-on experience with container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, OCI, etc.) and microservices architecture.
- Hands on experience with Unix and Linux based systems, shell scripting
- Effectively communicate the target state architecture topology on cloud to clients
- Strong cloud networking knowledge with VPC and endpoints
- Solid understanding of design principles for resilient, scalable, high-performing distributed applications
- Experience with automation, orchestration, CI/CD
- Ability to work on multiple projects, collaborate effectively with multiple teams and be flexible to adapt to changing requirements.
- Have worked with external client, managed client expectation and delivery
- Understanding of compliance requirement – ISO, PCI-DSS and HIPAA security requirement and implementation of this on cloud
- Good understanding of Infrastructure as a Code script like Terraform, Cloud Formation etc.